11. Development & Community¶
Patro is an open-source project, and relies on its community of users to keep getting better.
Patro source code and issues are managed on Github.
Note to Packagers: Please don’t create Patro package (PiPY do the job)
11.1. How you can help ?¶
As an open source project, anyone is welcome to contribute in whatever form they are able.
- Promote Patro on the web and all around you
- Fill bug reports
- Test Patro on Linux, Windows and OS X
- Check for errors on the documentation
- Propose improvements
- Implement missing features
- Provides additional examples
The list of contributors is available at https://github.com/FabriceSalvaire/Patro/graphs/contributors