Patro — Python library to Make Patterns for Fashion Design¶
Patro is a free and open source (*) Python library which implements pattern drafting for fashion design.
(*) Patro is licensed under GPLv3 therms.
Patro requires Python 3 and works on Linux, Windows and OS X.
Table of Contents¶
- 1. Overview
- 2. Features
- 3. News
- 4. Roadmap
- 5. Installation
- 6. Examples
- 7. User FAQ
- 8. Design Notes
- 8.1. What is my opinion on Valentina / Seamly2D ?
- 8.2. Can we implement such a tool as a plugin of another software ?
- 8.3. What is the requirements of a pattern drafting software ?
- 8.4. Why Python is a good language for this library ?
- 8.5. Could we implement a full software using Python ?
- 8.6. How to generate drawings in standard format like PDF or SVG ?
- 8.7. What is the requirements of a geometric engine ?
- 9. API Documentation
- 10. Development & Community
- 11. How to Refer to Patro ?
- 12. How to Help Further ?
- 13. Related Projects
- 14. Bibliography